Sunday, November 26, 2006





I suppose I should have taken pictures this weekend when we were overflowing with company for Thanksgiving. Of course I forgot! But I took a few cute ones just before. Grant really took off walking this week. Since it is new, he RUNS everywhere, so he was hard to catch on camera. Mike, Nancy and Kristin(and Cassie, not pictured) were here, and yes, it was warm enough to be at the beach.

I'll call this next bit:

Trinity Hits the Road

Trin road tested her bicycle helmet, literally, causing A large goose egg, completely road-rashed.


1 comment:

Momma Tammi said...

OUCH! Poor kid! I thought that Mike and Nancy looked familiar. ~giggle~ Sorry, it has been a while. ~grin~

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.