Monday, November 17, 2008



GO VIKINGS!!!!!




FWB Cross country teams qualified for the STATE meet this weekend. In fact, both the boys AND the girls teams placed runner-up(2nd) in the regional championship. I think the region is from Pensacola area to St. Augustine. I met some people from St. Augustine at the race...
I am only posting a picture of the boys team because one of them is mine AND I am not sure anyone reads this blog who would know the girls. Let me know if you want to see that one. Next year, maybe Ivy will be in the pic!




4 comments:

lrh said...

Woo-hoo. Congratulations to the boys team. Way to go Ben.

Anonymous said...

WOOT WOOT! Go BEN!!

Mayleen

Evan Chastain said...

um, yeah, so what's with Ben? I couldn't even tell which one he was in the picture! Tell me he doesn't look like Dad's high school pics! Go for the 16:30, Ben!

Chastains said...

HE's holding the trophy!

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.