Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I know, I know, I have not kept up, at all. I did not even do my newsletter. No specific reason. Trinity, Jeanette and Anna-Laura Entered a swim meet and did respectably. Trinity even won two of her 3 heats. Grant got stuck on the neighbor's fence(on top) and told me he was over there because he was "hunting." Ominous, I know. Ben and Joel got in trouble for playing frisbee in their free time? Weird one, but turned out ok. Ivy finished soccer and looks forward to track season. Jeanette entered avtrack meet and placed fifth in the area for 3rd grade girls in the 200M. Michael hired a new secretary. I worked on Sally's book some. Liberty hurt her leg and we went to the emergency room twice, but it was not broken(we think). She is still limping. Savannah now only works three jobs. and is really excited about going to Hawaii for DTS soon. Anna has pix to show you, I will post more later. Miss you all.

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Did I send you pictures via snailmail? My memory left without a forwarding address and my brain is simply not functioning. Please let me know if I did or not, whichever the case may be, so I'll know what I need to do.

Chastains said...

Yes, you did! Savannah and I really enjoyed them!

Momma Tammi said...

Great! So glad to know that I haven't lost my mind.

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.