Tuesday, September 19, 2006






I wanted to get some pix of other kids to post before I added a new post. So this past week, Michael really got into his studying for Seminary classes. The girls finished preparations and performed in a musical(Down by the Creekbank), and soccer season kicked off. Also, did I mention that Ben finished first for his team AGAIN(maybe it Wasn't a fluke) and knocked 24 seconds off his time. Ivy ran well in Niceville, but we think the scorers handed her the wrong popsicle stick. Hey, this is not the Olympics here!

We are hoping to stay in this area for several reasons: Michael finishing Seminary, Ben finishing braces, having a little continuity! However, the hunt for a house to BUY has been mostly fruitless. We had actually hoped to retire here someday, but I guess God has other plans. Don't you wish you could just get a sticky note telling you which choice to make?

ok, I cannot get the pix to post, but I will keep on trying.

Laura

sorry some are a little blurry, my battery was dying.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.