Monday, September 04, 2006


Ok, I am not very good at posting pictures. I thought I had posted a new pic of Michael sevearl days ago. Alsa, I do NOT like this font(or the selections). So, anyone who can give me some tips, PLEASE. Ivy ran for the first time OFFICIALLY on Wednesday last week. She previously competed for the middle school in Yokota unofficially. We are so proud of her continued perserverance. She finished first for her team, and 8th overall. Not bad considering she is a 6th grader. She is excited to beat her time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job on the blog! Try the "Arial" font or the "Trebuchet" font. You can change colors if you want, too. It's all on the page for posting a new blog; after you sign in, you'll see the green cross for new post. Have fun! You can also make it larger or smaller if you want.

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.