Wednesday, August 22, 2007

well, we lost the main computer, and I am clueless as to how to load pix to a laptop. If you were following the birthday thread, Melinda guessed the ages correctly, and Amanda got one date right. This past Sunday wqs Grant's 2nd birthday. We had cake, but no party. just too much right now. As i type this, children are devouring german chocolate cake in the next room. Ben had some friends meet him to play paintball a while ago, but today was his big day. We were discussing Savannah's sweet sixteen birthday party, he is glad he did not choose a father/daughter(or in his case, mother/son)dance. Let me know if and what you remember about that occaision.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah me! I am just glad I remebered one date! I thought I was lucky with that! I hope everyone has had great birthdays! Cassie sure did.

Anonymous said...

Great to see y'all last weekend! Loved holding Liberty - and seeing Trinity with her Braves stuff - and watching Grant pretend your den was a baseball field.

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.