Saturday, September 01, 2007

WE are still using Savannah's computer, so I am not sure how to load pix on it. Her software is different than ours. HELP, SAVANNAH! I tried to go to my "myspace" site, but, for a week kept clicking on "start membership" instead of log in! Can you say seriously sleep deprived? At least I figured it out without tech support.
This week, Michael went the extra mile and arranged for someone to help with the driving and/or watching the kids while I drive. What a blessing. As you may or may not know, Ivy and Joel joined the school sports scene, and since our great rental house is out of district, they have to take one class to stay with the teams they trained with. They are in "intro to Spanish", which means they have to be driven to school everyday, then picked up after sports. Of course, they all( to include Ben) finish at different times! This makes for a LOT of driving around. Did I mention our van has no air? it gave up inMay, and the cost for repair is staggering. So, we drive around in our oven, and the last couple of weeks the temperatures have soared to new records. Now you know how truly thankful I am not to have to drive around with all the kids to do drop-offs and pick ups.
WE attended Joel's first official tackle football game Thursday. They won 30-0! He is a wide receiver. While we have no real plans for Labor day, this week we look forward to Evan and Liz meeting Liberty for the first time. We also get to meet Matt, Cassie's fiance for the first time, and attend their wedding! Jeanette and Trinity will be flower girls, on the beach. Ivy has her first cross country meet of the season, and was elected a team captain.
So, I am taking a survey, is anybody reading this?(ok, Melinda, I know you are!)


the answer to last week's question is: Ben, 16, b-day 8/22/91, Trinity, 5, 8/27/02, Grant, 2, 8/19/05

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, yes I read your blog. You have your own shortcut on my desktop. I've been playing on Facebook tonight. We're such cool 40-somethings.

Anonymous said...

Hey. I am reading and I adjusted my browser setting so I can comment in english!! :)
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I read it. Man, are you busy these days. The kids are keeping you hopping.
L

Anonymous said...

I read it. Man, are you busy these days. The kids are keeping you hopping.
L

Anonymous said...

I like the change on your Blog. Looks good......

Momma Tammi said...

I read too, when I am home to do so. I'm home now for a short visit. I just realized that you have three kids who just barely missed being born on our anniversary! No AC in your car! After spending the past week and a half in Tennessee...I really feel for ya! I would NOT have survived being in a vehicle for 5 seconds without the AC blasting!

Anonymous said...

Great color on the blog -- I love brown.

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.