Friday, July 18, 2008

I did not even realize it had been SO long since I had blogged. Whoops. Sorry, it is a crazy summer, but that is no excuse. Writer's block? Actually, I cannot update you because I must rush off to deliver some children to the church to go and spend the night at the zoo, then go to the grocery store, then cook dinner, then make a bug from trash items, then do more laundry! But we are doing ok! Oh, and I can't find the cord to connect the card reader to my computer, so no pix for the moment. Does anyone know where I put it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it might be hidden in a show somewhere....do you need me to find the shoe..ha ha j/k smiles

Mayleen

Chastains said...

PLEASE come find it! I am such a dork, I did not even see that I mentioned it in my previous post!

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.