Sunday, August 03, 2008


I have not posted for a while. We have been involved in many things and my mother is coming on Tuesday. Mostly I have been thinking and praying for our friends the Wades and their children who are now our adult friends and their children. That sounds more confusing than it is. Keegan, their grandson/son was born with hypoplastic left heart syndrome in 2006. He became very ill in early July and passed away this past Wednesday. It breaks my heart that we could not go and support them, you see, we are the Wastainkehams, collectively. Keegan was the youngest boy of our group. We miss him and the children(okay, mostly Trinity) are full of questions.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.