Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This is even harder than I imagined it would be. I don't want to make snap judgements, but to give things time to work out. So far, it is a jumble and I am not thrilled about some things. Mostly, I just MISS my kids and know that no one loves them like I do. On the other hand, I only have 24 hours a day, and the children who need more of my time ARE getting it. I suppose I could drop sports. But, to tell the truth, I like going to watch the children and conversing with other parents. Where is my post-it note to tell me what is BEST, not just good?

On the other hand, Ben is not taking anything first period, and since we are forced to get up earlier, we can all at least pray together, and I am hoping for Bible study again. He is agreeable to it, and that is exciting for me. HE is able to have Joel with him at his practice AND pick up Ivy after hers, so that is good. I like getting out and walking everyday. Trying to come up with more positive things. I'll keep you posted. Pun intended!

1 comment:

lrh said...

Keep plugging,friend. The snags will work themselves out. I like the post it note idea. The best, not just good.

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.