Sunday, August 17, 2008








Pix from Robin Hood, the second play the kids did this summer. Ivy was a member of the merry band, Anna-Laura was a guard, and Jeanette and Trinity were skunks!


This is my last day of life as I know it. A couple of weeks ago I made a huge decision and registered the two youngest girls for the public school up the street. Everyone says it is a great school. I keep saying, I don't care, I just want them with me! It is VERY hard for me. I am doing it because I really need more time with some of the others. The situation is critical. I KNOW they will be fine, but I LOVE teaching that age group. Everything is fresh and new. Ok, enough, there will be drops on my computer screen. Pray that all goes well and I don't have a breakdown!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT photos of your young thespians. We can always count on great drama coming from your home! 8-)

AND my friend, we will be praying with and for you in this time of transition for your kiddos and their schooling. And for their amazing mama!!

Much love to you all.
Still thinking about our fun time down in Florida!

lrh said...

Wonderful pics. I bet the play was awesome.
I can imagine how hard it is for you to release the girls to another teacher. After all, mom is always the first and best (and you are a great mom). BUT, knowing you, this was not a decision made lightly or without a ton of prayer. Darrell and I will be thinking of you and praying that you all make the transition easily.

Lembkes said...

Very cute pictures. I wish the girls, and you, the best of luck with transitioning to public school. Tell everyone I said HI!

Anonymous said...

Madden was in Robin Hood too-----he was a forrester.

I am assuming they are going to Kenwood----I know a couple of teachers there since I went to school with them.

I'll be praying for you and the girls. Perhaps it might only be a season and perhaps it might not. However, trust the seeds you have planted and mostly trust in God's divine providence!

Hugs to you dear friend! You can call me if you need to talk! (850)254-2098

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.