Friday, September 14, 2007

The most dangerous place to be in the universe is the center of God’s will.
That is where we want to be.
I hope we never think we’ve nailed it.
I hope we never believe that we have arrived.
I hope it is always dangerous.
Always chaotic.
Always flying by the seat of our pants.
Never settled.
Messy.
I hope the struggles keep us begging God for guidance.
I often hear Christian leaders tell what God has been saying to them in their times of meditation and study and prayer and I’m often amazed. He tells them the most profound, eloquent things.All I seem to ever hear is: "Rob, get out of my way."" - Rob Bell

Found this on Jim Turnage's facebook site. It is so true.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is Jim Turnage? The name seems familiar.
L

Chastains said...

who are you L? Jim was a youth leader at Yokota

Anonymous said...

Leslie. Sorry, I get in a hurry and sign about half of everything I write these days L. It's becoming a habit, and since I typically communicate with people who can see the email adress it hasn't caused any difficulties. I thought I remembered the name from some connection with one of the girls.
Thanks

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.