Friday, November 09, 2007

I tried to change my template, hoping to alleviate the issues of the mac users. I found one I liked on what I thought was a free site, but I could not figure it out. My computer illiteracy is catching up with me! In my defense, the ONLY computer class offered at my high school clashed with AP Biology, and since my family did not even own a computer, I figured I would be better served to go with the advanced biology class. This is why I rely on my dh.
Michael's birthday is this weekend. I have no special gift. Can't think of one I can afford. We will have dinner with Mike and Nancy on Saturday. Still can't decide if we should bring the kids or leave them at home. They want to see Mike and Nancy, too.
So, what IS up with this whole "dawn is coming" business? My friend Loree joked that I was getting a maid, then called to say God had revealed that "dawn" was a dishwasher! (get it, the liquid soap?) The next morning, my alarm went off to "I'm forgiven, because He was forsaken", but the next song was Third Day singing "There's a light at the end of this tunnel, and there's a light at the end of this tunnel.." As if this wasn't enough, this morning I turned randomly to an article in the magazine from church about how to live in the fog until it lifts and clears. I guess I did not realize I was in such a dense fog.
Waiting for the new day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm no good with computers, either. My kids, they figure stuff out in a nanosecond. They can do stuff on a computer that never even occurred to me to try.

I just scrolled down and caught up on the last 3 posts. Responses:

Sorry to hear you were sick! Oh, I know what you mean about losing days. It all sits there waiting...
I would be glad to bear my children's suffering for them if I could, BUT when they are sick, life goes on. When I am sick, everybody's lives stop. Until I'm better, then it's double time.

That is too weird about the "Dawn Coming!" And it just gets "curioser and curioser!" I've had that happen just once, but not from a pastor. Years ago, an older woman said to me, "I've been thinking about what you asked me last week, and I think God has something He wants me to tell you..." I was ALL EARS. She said, "When He has something for you, HE will find YOU." I won't explain the details. I have wondered since at the source of those words in reality, but still, they were wise words and ones I needed to hear.

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.