Monday, January 14, 2008

Isn't She Cute?


Cutest Baby Contest! UPDATE-vote as often as possible! WE are not actually hoping to win at this point, it seems some people are voting ALL day long, not something I expect anyone to do. I guess it is a much fiercer competition than I previuosly suspected. We tried all morning to get her into 50th place,but even with two computers we could not do it.
Savannah entered a picture of Liberty in the local paper for a contest. The winner is determined by votes. YOU can cast your vote here:
http://www.nwfdailynews.com/bestbaby/gallery/?page=30
The pictures MAY move around, so , if you do not see the above picture, type in her name.

After you click on "vote for this baby" you will go to a new page. You must scroll down and identify cat pictures to actually place your vote. It explains why on the site.

Just FYI, the winner gets gift certificates to local businesses for baby stuff.
The votes can be cast MANY TIMES every day from January 15 (at noon CST)through until the 31st. (Picture by Savannah.)

Also, I posted several pictures on my facebook and asked people to help me pick a new profile picture. Most of them are awful and hilarious. Feel free to vote there, also.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=36948&l=d7023&id=725730929
Have fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We voted for the CUTEST baby -- Miss Liberty!!

Hynson Family Notes said...

I voted.

Anonymous said...

We voted several times -- with 10-15 times each -- will continue to put in our .02 -- funny how that cat thing can get old, huh!

Anonymous said...

I did too---can't believe all the babies on there----some weren't even babies, I thought.

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.