Thursday, January 03, 2008

We have a computer up, but it does not have the software loaded to be able to upload pictures. I am hoping Savannah will put some up on her facebook. I will be able to move them here.

This morning was one of those that begs for a memory snapshot. It started slow, Trinity woke me up, but then waited 'til I called her back. She played with the baby while I got ready. Later, as people drifted in for cereal, there was an impromptu gathering. All of a sudden, Savannah was playing the "can-can" on the piano, while Ben and Grant and Trinity danced with a large candy cane. I was feeding Liberty her cereal. Anna had just appeared and remarked, "Breakfast AND a show!"

Enjoy the mental picture!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very glad to see you back online!

I can't wait to hear all the Christmas and New Year stories.

Leave it to ANNA to make the comment of the day! Still so very much like DREW in her observations and dry wit.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. Missed you, I just asked Melinda about you. :)

Has that package arrived? It might be slower with the holidays and I am sure hoping they will FW:d it to your house in Kenwood!

Momma Tammi said...

Great visual! Happy New Year!

Hynson Family Notes said...

Glad to see you back on line. Anna Laura sounds like a hoot. The Anna Laura I remember still had chubby cheeks and a sweet little three year old face. I am always amazed when I see in pics how your children have grown. It doesn't seem like seven years have passed and they should be that big.

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.