Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Funny

Yesterday I suddenly thought about something funny that happened when Ben was about 3 or 4. I had all the kids in for mass physicals and they were conducting an eye exam. Since Ben could not yet read, they were using those odd stencil-like pictures. All was going well and I was probably paying more attention to another child when until suddenly Ben said, "three is". The technician said, "what did he say?" I looked at the picture. It was a birthday cake. So I asked Ben to repeat what he said. When he held up his little finger, I realized that what he saw was not a cake with three candles, but three lowercase letter I s!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These stories are SO worth remembering, especially since our young men are growing up so fast!

Fun memory!

Anonymous said...

Kids can really make life so much better. I love this story it really warmed my heart. Just know how cute our kids can be and how innocent they are. Also to see how different they see things.

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.