Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is the anniversary of our first date. We went out after working at the grill in the student building. Since it was so late, there wasn't much to do. We got an Orange Julius and played putt-putt golf in freezing weather.

To be honest, I did not even like Orange Julius drinks and I hate cold weather. Also, I prefer goofy golf. But, it was so much fun just to be ourselves. We worked together and had several mutual friends, but had never thought of each other in any other way.

We like to celebrate by playing miniature golf if the weather permits, but we have never gotten an Orange Julius again. Maybe this year..................

This is what we call our song. I'm not sure how we picked it or why. Enjoy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great lovestory! You know I like the IVY part of the story, too. At what point in your relationship did you come in contact with the quiverfull concept?

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.