Friday, February 08, 2008

A couple of weekends ago I ran off to visit my family, primarily my grandmother
(the cute one in green in the center). Michael had work and school and Benjamin had signed up for a retreat, so they were not able to go with me. My parents are in this picture, my nephew Reggie, and the couple you never get to see, Evan and Liz!

Nanny Lucy was 90 this past August and had never met Liberty. The younger kids visited with cousins and got to learn Rummi-kub(HOW do YOU pronounce this word? There was hot debate on the way home about this topic.) Savannah took me to the chinese sub shop and I visited Evan's church. Also, I got to bowl on his Wii, something I haven't done since I developed carpal tunnel syndrome a while back. I mean of course, that I haven't bowled in years, It was my first time ever to use a Wii. I usually HATE video games. And hate in this instance is a mild word. But I actually enjoyed playing sports on his Wii.
I hope to write Evan a birthday blog this week. As his birthday was last Sunday, I am WAY behind the power curve. I just have not had the time or energy to sit down at the computer and think about composing anything. Happy Late birthday Evan!
I also got to visit with a DEAR friend who WON'T let me post her picture. believe me, I understand. If you think I am kidding, check out my facebook where there are over 30 pictures of me that are TERRIBLE. and , again, I mean that mildly. Thanks to Ann Margaret who was willing to drive WAY out of her way just to be my friend. I am SO blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photo of you all. What's Evan's church like? Our kids are trying to plan "their" summer which involves a trip to FL. We'll work on that.

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.