Tuesday, February 26, 2008

There was supposed to be a huge rain storm today, but it did not materialize. Trinity has come down with the fever. Savannah went with me to Bible study today. I started going 4 weeks ago. I have not gone previously because I just get so overwhelmed with stuff to do and schoolwork that I cannot take a break. But one morning I felt a compelling urge to go to Bible study. I mentioned it to the kids, but really was not actually planning to go. Just sort of thinking about it out loud. Then the power went out. I took it as a sign, and I went. I am not sure why I needed to go that particular day, but I have gone every week since. It was a Beth Moore Study on the Psalms. Fantastic, as always. The next segment will also be Beth Moore, "Why godly people do bad things." My card is bad in the camera, and the new one Michael had for his MP3 player is not working, either, so no pix for the time being. I miss your comments.

1 comment:

Hynson Family Notes said...

We got your rain today, though I am not complaining. We need it. My kiddos were all excited because they thought the power might go out. Whew hew, school in the dark!!! NOT.
Someone said the other day, and I think I agree, that God seems to be calling His children into closer walks/more intimacy with Him. There appears to be an increase in the number of us who are returning to bible studies or learning/reading on our own. Very cool. A study on the Psalms would be very interesting.
Praying that Trinity feels better and no-one else falls ill. You seem to have had your share of sick babies recently.
Oh, the song is on the new CD, This Moment. It has quite a few songs I enjoy.

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.