Monday, February 18, 2008

SO, I have this two year old sort of half potty training. Strangely, he is MUCH more aware of his urges In PUBLIC! What do you do with your child when they start hollering in the middle of the grocery store," I need to go potty really badly!" Correct grammar usage and all. People look at you oddly while you mutter to yourself, "We've already been three times in the last 20 minutes, how can you possibly have to go again?" The wailing only gets louder if I don't take him. But really, juggling the groceries, the baby and manuvering(what is up with this word? I have the strongest urge to spell it British manouvre) in a bathroom stall is a little much, don't you think?

My camera keeps saying "unable to use card". Any ideas? I was asked to participate in the oddest meme(to me). You are to take pix of your house, one room at a time(privacy issues addressed) and tell how you would decorate it if you had the time and money. I am completely clueless as to how or even why to do this. But please feel free to join in if you like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate that too! My only advice for you would be to get pregnant that way you'll both be on the same potty schedule. :) (ha.ha.)

That sounds like a fun meme. I don't want to play, I'd just like to see all the neat decorating ideas! Did the person who tagged you do one?

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.