Monday, October 29, 2007

I really wanted to maybe do individual posts about the kids. I am still not sure if I will. I am concerned(only a little) about privacy issues. Though, to be honest, I have never had a problem with this. I have had a couple of friends who went private on their blogs. The other reason is that I do not have all my pix due to the crash of our main computer a couple of months ago. Also, my son E(haha) HATES all things internet related to individual websites where people interact. He has experienced the misuse of these and feels they are a serious invasion of privacy. Neither he nor his wife have a website, and emphatically do not want one. I am not sure they would appreciate being the "topic of the day."

But I will say he is my oldest son and second child. We have the most in common as far as wit and humor. He has been known to call me just to tell me the word he managed to spell in Boggle. We love word games and good books, and a good cup of tea! He is also the most likely to be blessed with the first grandchild(gasp!). He does not live nearby, so we do not see him as often as we'd like.

I hope that does not make him feel "exposed". BTW, his wife is just great! She fits right into our family just as if she had always been part of it. We love that about her! She also manages to choose just the right thing for each of the kids for their birthdays, and this as a highly developed skill.

Now pretend you are seeing a nice picture of them at the beach. Yes, his arms are too long! And when he forgets, he stands like a chicken! Yes, she just got all her hair chopped. But, it will grow, it always does. Aren't they so cute? Ok, one of them (guess which) is seated next to Anna.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.