Friday, April 25, 2008






After MONTHS of searching, we found 2 cars that were pretty much what we were looking for. One was more expensive, but had a little more wiggle room. However, the smaller van got better gas mileage. What to do? So I insisted on test driving them with all the kids to see how the clambering in and out would work. Of course, it was pouring down rain that day! We went with the smaller van, and it IS tight, but the savings in gas mileage was necessary!









We still have not sold the bus, so if you know anyone in the market for a 15 passenger van, please let us know.

P.S. I have a CD player now, but my CDs are YEARS old. Which is great when it is Rich Mullins. Any suggestions(and of course donations) are welcome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is great, so beautiful. I am sure you guys will love it. Congrats on the new Van!

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.