Friday, April 18, 2008


Hop-a-Long Trinity


Two weeks ago Trinity sprained her ankle and after 5 days, I took her in because it was still hurting her. This is a "partial cast" for 10 days. It is really cramping her style. And mine, to tell the truth. She is sleeping on the floor(as opposed to her top bunk), and having to shower on a little stool with her leg wrapped in grocery bags. It was especially sad for her because after weeks of practice, she missed her first soccer game. The team is made up of mostly tiny 4 year olds and super agressive Trini-chan. We go back Monday.

2 comments:

Hynson Family Notes said...

AW, Poor Trinity. Childhood injuries are so difficult. Each child's body deals with injury differently and with the different personalities you never know how they will deal with the healing process. We'll be praying she takes it all in stride and heals quickly. Maybe she will be on the field for the next game.

Anonymous said...

Hey Trini-chan! I'm sorry you have crutches; I bet they don't slow you down too much, though, huh!

Daniel says: I hope you get well. I hope I can come to see you.

THANK YOU for the fun email from you! I liked playing your name game!

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.