Tuesday, April 15, 2008





For all you homeschoolers, and homeschool wannabes, homeschool usedtobes, and just happy there are homeschooler tobes:



The HSB Front Porch is having a contest and you can win a $50 gift certificate just for blogging about The Old Schoolhouse Magazine Spring Promo before midnight April 30, 2008. Subscribe now to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine and receive 25 BONUS gifts valued at over $550! The Winter Promo sold out, don't miss out on the free gifts this time!They are also giving away a $150 gift certificate to the Schoolhouse Store. All print subscribers (new or renewing) between April 3 - 30, 2008 will be automatically entered into a drawing. No purchase neccessary to win. To enter without subscribing, please send a postcard with your name, address, telephone number, and email address to:The Old Schoolhouse Magazine Spring Promo ContestPO BOX 8426Gray, TN 37615



My friend Nancy bought this magazine for me in Okinawa, of all places. I just loved it. I have been a subscriber for over 3 years now. Just when I think, ok, I am NOT doing this anymore, or(heaven forbid) After 15+ years, what can they possibly say that I don't already know (Let me tell you, LOTS!!!) there is EXACTLY the encouragement I need. For instance, this year I started a whole new spelling program, and it came from their store with a free book about Dyslexia. I learned tons, and the light went on for one of my kids who just NEVER got spelling. This magazine is NOT fluff, it is real people. Consider this a personal endorsement from me!

There is supposed to be an image on here, linking you to a page about the magazine and prizes you receive, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to attach.

1 comment:

Hynson Family Notes said...

Cool. I am going to let Darrell's sister in law know about his.

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.