Monday, April 21, 2008



Ivy Qualified for STATE!


This past weekend, Regional qualifiers were held and she ran 3000 m(3K)(1.9 miles) in 11.41 minutes! This is about a 40 second improvement over last year. Go Ivy!


Joel also participated, but has not discovered his best event yet. Good job Joel for going out giving it your best!


Look at that hair fly!

Ben is too much of a distance runner to make it out of districts to regionals, but he loves running anyway. His best time for 3200m this year was 10.32.

Sorry if you are bored with runner speak.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS to all your fast runners!
Way to go!!

Not bored with all the track stuff. Still learning the language! First meet I went to, I thought, this is so chaotic! But I'm starting to prefer individual sports over the team sports. Who knew?

Chastains said...

SOrry I never commented on Marti's track debut. The kids were excited for her, and suggested she try high jump. she would be a natural with all the dance!

Anonymous said...

Way to go guys!

And hey, I recognize that school where Joel is running! :) Why, that's my Alma Mater-----Choctawhatchee High! Go Indians! (you're kids don't really need that zoning waiver----they are already zoned for the best school in FWB!)

Zaankali said...

That is excellent! Your track season must be a lot earlier than ours up here in Michigan. We have a while before Regionals.
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles!

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.