Monday, April 14, 2008

Easter Pictures This is the best shot I could get!
Trinity
Didn't my mother-in-law pick the dresses that just perfectly suit the girls'personalities?

Grant doing his dance routine


Anna-Laura



Ivy





Joel, hope he doesn't shoot me for this picture. He is all about the hair right now, and the wind was really blowing.




I LOVE this pic, well, except for the dried snot!







Bennie
He is not REALLY trying to be cool, the sun was in his eyes.







Jeanette, and don't worry we have since located a more appropriate sweater.









3 comments:

Hynson Family Notes said...

The kids all looked so pretty/handsome for Easter. Such happy smiles. I love the wisteria vine. It is one of my favorite summer smells.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how much the kids have all changed. I suppose that's what they are suppose to do but in MY mind they haven't aged.

Ben has become such a good looking young man (even in the sunglasses)

Ivy looks younger than Megan----she has NOT aged at all.

I really enjoyed seeing a photo of each of them individually----and oh, you'll have to check out www.picnik.com you can edit the dried snot on Liberty's face. It's a great website!

Anonymous said...

LOVE seeing all the beautiful and handsome photos of the amazing Chastain kiddos!! We miss you!

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.