Monday, April 14, 2008




Birthday girls! Kristin and Jeanette, 24 and 8!


We celebrated at TGI Fridays. Some of us are Food Network addicts, and we were excited to see the food offerings from the show where real people compete to have their recipes at Fridays. I have forgotten what it is called. Anyhow, Ben and Joel tried the plaintain steak sandwich. It was great ! Now every time we drive by a TGI Fridays in town Grant cheers, " Yay! Kristin's Birthday party!" It made for a late night before Easter, but we were in town for Ben's track meet anyway. We HAD to continue the tradition. Eight years of joint birthdays demand an obligation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that tradition----I always thought that was pretty cool. :)

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschooling mom who enjoys many things, but has time for very few, at the moment , at least.